Trust Consltek to solve it for you fast.
Without dead ends.
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) is one of the most significant trends in recent IT history. According to Gartner, 70% of mobile professionals will conduct their work on personal smart devices by 2018.
The idea behind BYOD is to increase productivity, reduce costs and boost employee satisfaction. But, company IT departments are tasked with the reality of managing multiple devices and keeping corporate data safe. The scary part is that everything in enterprise mobility is changing, and changing fast.
The top challenges your IT faces in the BYOD Era are
- How do you enable users to securely accomplish work- related tasks on personally owned devices
- How do you accommodate a diverse inventory of mobile devices
- How do you enforce policies for both personally owned and corporate-provisioned devices, and enforce different policies for different user types
- How do you minimize the administrative burden of BYOD on staff
- What do you need to do to supporting all aspects of the mobility landscape
Navigate the BYOD landscape confidently.
We will help you with solutions that will enable your IT to support a broad range of devices. So that you get the control you need. And you users get the experience they seek.